Skills / JD :
Job description preferred - ServiceNow developer (10years)
• Should have experience in Requirement gathering and created requirements specification document based on inputs from the clients and process team.
• Should understand Technical feasibility analysis.
• Should have worked on ServiceNow upgrades – performed relevant tests.
• Knowledge of Process design of Incident, Change, Problem, Service Catalog, Service Desk, Reports, CMDB, SLM, and Knowledge.
• Writing functional and technical specifications document for various ServiceNow modules.
• Implementation of Incident, Change, Problem, Service Desk, Service Catalog, Reports, Structured problem Analysis in ServiceNow.
• Workflow administration and creation, Reporting, Form/UI configuration, Notifications, Data Imports, Custom scripting.
• Involved in Unit testing.
• Complete ownership of the module (bug fixing).
• Experience in Asset management Modules.
• Researches, reviews, and analyses the effectiveness and efficiency of procedures, and develops strategies for enhancing these processes in accordance with ITIL best practices to enable continuous improvement.
• Experience in Building New Custom Applications in Service Now.
• Experience in designing end-to-end solutions like Integrations with ServiceNow.
• Hands-on Technical delivery including required documentation of cost-effective Service Now solutions using a number of technical skills such as HTML, XML,
• Experience in Administering, Supporting Production Instances, Maintaining Lower Life Cycle Instances and Customizing the Service Now application for user requirements.
• Provide training for fresher’s and other team members on Service Now implementation.
• General understanding of ITIL.