Starts From May 1st, 2019
Designation: Software Engineer
Minimum Qualification: BE/BTech, MSc/MCA, PGDCA or any equivalent degree
Technical Skills: Azure AD
• Answer internal and external developer questions in support of Azure Active Directory
• Engage with the product engineering team to provide answers to questions and develop a knowledge base of common questions and answers
• Create code samples, best-practices guides, whitepapers for topics related to identity and access management topics
• Develop and deploy Azure Active Directory based IT and web solutions in corporate customers’ environments
• Technical understanding of web development concepts, cloud infrastructure, Microsoft client operating systems, Azure Active Directory and Active Directory on-premise
• Experience in diagnosing and troubleshooting IT issues
• Ability to read technical documentation and code samples, and fluently discuss the correlation between the documentation and developer questions
• Ability to solve problems or deploy Microsoft Active Directory infrastructure, including Azure hybrid cloud deployments.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications, analytical and presentation skills.
• Microsoft Windows Server or Cloud certification strongly preferred.
• 1+ years of writing production code
• 2-3 years familiarity with Azure AD, or other Identity as a Service (IDaaS) solutions