Starts From Apr 14th, 2021
Looking for a SAP Hybris developer for a long term project.
The Job at a Glance
As a Back End Java Developer, you will work on our top tier eCommerce platform to help migrate existing features (where the requirements are well defined) as well as, and more importantly, innovate and release new ones. You get to build and fine tune the technology stack If you are a Java Spring Framework guru and have a working knowledge of the backend of Hybris & relational data modeling, we want you.
A Typical Day
• Perform technical analysis, design and development of web applications on our Hybris platform using Java and some JS, CSS.
• Implement data exchange integrations with our ERP system. • Build RESTful services to support our mobile apps and other non-browser based applications (IoT)
• Estimate efforts to design, develop and deploy new services for our user base.
• Contribute to defining and executing QA tests on newly developed features. To Land This Opportunity
• You have 3+ years’ experience with JAVA, J2EE and 2+ years’ experience with Hybris
• You are experienced Java Spring Framework rock star and know how to work with JS, HTML & CSS
• You are a Guru of Design Patterns and a practitioner of OOP
• You are an advocate of automated unit and functional testing
• You ask A LOT of questions – And you rarely get discouraged
• You can handle (and enjoy the variety of) shifting priorities – We are a fast-growing company, and that means being nimble to capitalize on opportunities when they arise
• You appreciate how exciting and rare it is to work at a company with such extraordinarily sustained growth – Success means more opportunities to develop and deliver truly innovative technology, and that motivates you
• You’re an all-star communicator and are fluent in English (both written and verbal)