- Resource Augmentation Details
Expected Start Date Jan 29th, 2018
Skills / JD :
- Job Description as given below:-
- Required Experience (Indicate nature and extent of work experience including a minimum number of years required.)
- - At least 3-5 years of working experience.
- - Hands-on experience of Micro service patterns & concepts & its application in problem-solving
- - Significant understanding of cloud solutions on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure.
- - Candidate with operational experience, preferably in support of critical application systems, will have an advantage.
- - Candidate must speak and write English well.
- - Candidate must be a strong team player.
- - A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Front End Skills :
- - Strong hands-on experience on organizational front-end frameworks such as Angular, Backbone, Ember, React, etc.
- - Experience with JQuery.
- - Storyboard/prototype UX experiences
- - Conceptualise and implement visual design of a web trading application, including creating style guides
- - Proficient and having a strong sense of web standards and protocols HTML5, CSS and CSS Frameworks (LESS, SASS/SCSS or Stylus), HTTP, SSL
- - Experience with templating languages such as Handlebars, Dust, Jade or Swig
- Back End Skills :
- - Experience in Java/JVM web application development eg. Java, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security, J2EE, Relational Databases (Oracle, MSSQL), Java Application Servers (Apache Tomcat, Jetty, WebSphere/WebLogic)
- - Strong knowledge of Unix / Linux based systems
- - Experience in BDD/TDD
- - Microservice patterns & concepts & its application in problem-solving
- - Fundamental knowledge of distributed Architectures, SOA, Micro-services, PaaS
- - Proficient in Web Protocols such as HTTP and SSL
- - Understanding of data structures
- - Cloud solutions on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure
- - Strong Documentation Skills
- - Competency in agile methodologies e.g. Scrum
- - A DevOps mindset toward build/test/deploy
- Bonus :
- - Exposure to FX or FX options, CLI, and Structured Products
- - Web Optimization and High-Performance UI techniques
- Work expectations :
- - Participate in agile software development, prototyping and code reviews
- - Core Developer for a trading Web portal
- - Work closely with Product teams to collaborate and understand software requirements
- - Dynamic, motivated, hard-working, willing to try new things, always with a can-do attitude
- - Design and build unit tests, as part of test-driven development
- - Provide UAT Support and carry out Deployment
Resources : 3 Nos
Desired experience in years : 3
Duration of engagement in months: 1