- Resource Augmentation Details
Sr. Project Lead/ Project Lead- Java
Expected Start Date Aug 14th, 2020
Skills / JD :
- Analyze the existing Golf-based system and upgrade the system to latest version.
- Prepare high level design document by coordinating with onsite team.
- After the design phase, implementation of project and manage a team size of around 2 to 3 people.
- Interacting with the onsite team on periodic basis and manage the offshore team to meet customer expectations.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Active collaboration with Onsite team, development team and offshore QA team for planning, designing, implementation and release project functionality.
- Appropriate reporting and execution of tasks discussed by the Manager
- Programming experience in Java8 or above.
- Experience in deploying Java application using ant/maven/jar.
- Knowledge in middleware like linux/nginx/mysql/shell script.
- Knowledge in CI/CD, Docket, Git for managing releases.
- Knowledge in software development methodology and process,
- Experience working in offshore/onsite model.
- Good to have experience working with Japanese customers.
- Good to have Japanese knowledge skills.
Resources : 1 Nos
Desired experience in years : 07
Duration of engagement in months: 24