- Resource Augmentation Details
Expected Start Date Sep 1st, 2020
Skills / JD :
Business requirements gathering, analysis & design and documentation for software enterprise application, project communication with all stakeholders, leading business analysis team, project communication and management skills, UML Design and understanding of SLDC.
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Designs new computer programs by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
- Ability to define scope of work and Deliver technical documents like SRS, BRD and SDS
- Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
- Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
- Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
- Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
- Software Design, Documentation,
- Software Development Process,
- Software Requirements, Analyzing Information,
- Software Maintenance,
- Written Communication,
- Promoting Process Improvement,
- UML Diagrams design
- Align Software requirements with the organization strategic objectives
- Software testing and quality assurance
- Project Management Skills
- Certified CBAP
- A bachelor’s degree in a computer science or equivalent experience in IT industry.
Resources : 1 Nos
Desired experience in years : 4
Duration of engagement in months: 3