- Resource Augmentation Details
MOTION GRAPHICS ARTIST / DESIGNER
Expected Start Date Sep 1st, 2020
Skills / JD :
Graphic Designers interpret the brand and marketing needs of clients to drive sales/revenue and convey a certain message to consumers. Graphic designers will work closely with senior management, product owners, tendering team and clients.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; and purchasing from vendors.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; and evaluating new equipment.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
- Create these materials by using technology, including computer software programs. Adobe's Creative Suite—including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and more—is the standard in the industry and most employers expect designers to be proficient with its programs.
- Meet with clients to gain an understanding of what they want their proposed communications to look like. Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
- Select type size and style to enhance the readability of text and image.
- Produce drafts for review by clients and make revisions based on the feedback received.
- • Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect client specifications.
- Experience in graphic design
- Strong graphic design skills
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
- Knowledge of Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software.
- Experienced in technical software packages, such as Flash, 3ds Max, After Effects, Maya, Light Wave, Softimage and Cinema 4D
- Bachelor’s degree or certificate in computer animation, fine arts, graphic design, or related field.
- More education, experience, or proficiency with specific animation software platforms/tools may be preferred
Resources : 1 Nos
Desired experience in years : 3
Duration of engagement in months: 3