Venue : Cyberpark, KozhikodeDate :Jun 25, 2019 3:00 pm - Jun 25, 2019 5:30 pm
GTech in association with National Stock of Exchange of India Limited is organizing a session on "SME LISTING: Transformational Idea for SME Companies" on 25 June 2019 (Tuesday) at Govt. Cyberpark, Kozhikode from 3.00 pm to 5.30 pm.
Expansion and growth are a synonym for any business and pursuing them aggressively will enable the enterprises to be more competitive. Availability of funds at the right time will help them to fuel this growth, which is challenging with the for a firms, especially the SMEs.
Session will be on Fund Raising Opportunities for SMEs through the NSE’s SME Platform – EMERGE. This funding facility is available to the corporates in addition to the available avenues of financing and is also being aggressively explored by the SMEs across the country.
The eligibility requirements for selecting a corporate is listed below for your kind reference:
· Paid-up capital should be less than 25 Cr.
· Operational business for the last 3 financial years with 2 years of profits
· Strong and committed management.
The session would broadly cover:
* Introduction to NSE SME Platform
* IPOs on Emerge
* Regulatory Framework
* Value for SMEs
* SME Emerge Listing Process
1) Mr Ravi Jain - (NSE- Sr Manager): He heads Kerala for National Stock Exchange.
2) Mr Rajendra Kanoongo, (JMD, Mark Corporate Advisors Private Limited).: He has undertaken more than 50 SME Companies for listing and fund raising on Exchange Platform. One of the seasoned Merchant Banker in SME Front.