Home » About | Activities
The main activity of GTECH is to be a facilitator for the accelerated Growth of the IT/ITES Industry in Kerala. GTECH organizes activities to facilitate the following
- Promoting and Supporting IT/ITES Companies in Kerala
- Working closely with the Government of Kerala and associated agencies
- Promoting IT Entreprenuership and Small Companies
- Engaging key influencers to mobilize support for the Growth of the IT/ITES Industry in the state.
GTECH Priorities for 2010-2012 are the following
- Industry / Campus Security: GTECH will work Technopark , Infopark and Cyberpark towards improving the security of the campus
- Industry Cost Containment: Kerala has to offer cost advantage to attract investments and GTECH will work towards containing/ reducing the industry costs in Kerala.
- Industry Promotion: GTECH will work with Trade / Industry body , academic Institutions and International organizations to promote Kerala IT
- Increase Collaboration among Companies: Large companies will facilitate sessions to build up competencies of small and medium companies.